Dragon Bent Part Tutorial
Things To Know
- This tutorial will step you through the process of creating a bent part design in Bend-Tech Dragon and show you the possible choices for where to take it next depending on your needs. As you walk through this tutorial, procedures are designed based on your knowledge of earlier procedures. Because of this, it is very important that you carefully step through this guide, understanding everything along the way.
3. In order to start a design, select a material from the material drop down menu and a die from the die drop down menu to the left. I'll be using the default 1.75 DOM material and a 5.0 radius die but it doesn't matter what you choose for this tutorial.
5. Now, enter the values in the LRA value fields to the left of the display screen according to the picture shown below.value field and 110 into the Angle value field.
- After applying all of the changes to our bent part, we are free to select the desired option for transferring the part out.
- You may Transfer to Design for adding further geometry to the part and assigning actions before sending it to the machine, or you may Transfer to Nesting if you'd like the current part to be added to a nesting project without altering the part further.
- See the Dragon Guide to help you decide where to go from here.