Dragon Nesting Tutorial
Things To Know
- This tutorial will step you through the process of creating a nesting project in Bend-Tech Dragon and show you how simple it is to send your project to your Dragon machine. As you walk through this tutorial, procedures are designed based on your knowledge of earlier procedures. Because of this, it is very important that you carefully step through this guide, understanding everything along the way.
1. Start by opening the Bend-Tech Dragon software and opening the file saved from the Dragon Custom Design Tutorial labeled Dragon Test2. Do this by selecting File - Open - Dragon Design from the top left of the window, selecting the file, then clicking the Open button.
7. Still under the Parts tab, select the Move button from the bottom of the screen followed by the second to the last part in the design. Then, drag this part the one on the end (tied to our part) near the end of the stock tube.
11. From here, click on the first oval hole near the top of the list to your left and click the Unassign Action button below. The contours for the hole will be removed from the shift in the display area and the listed item will be moved to the bottom under the Un-Assigned Actions section.
- Note: Unassigning an action in the shift will cause the Dragon machine to ignore the action entirely, but it can always be placed back in the list of assigned actions simply by dragging it back in the list. Clicking the Delete Action button will remove the action from the file completely.