This is a list of Hotkeys, or commands that will cause actions in Bend-Tech by keying in letters on your keyboard.
- Clicking CTRL + O will open the Options menu.
- Clicking CTRL + S will open the window where you can save your current project.
- Clicking CTRL + C will copy a part, feature or entity to your clipboard. (Availability for this function is limited)
- In all other cases when CTRL + C cannot be used, it will serve as the Close function and will close the current window.
- Clicking CTRL + V will paste a part, feature or entity to your design. (Availability for this function is limited)
- Clicking CTRL + Z will undo your last action. (This function is limited to 10 moves by default)
- Clicking CTRL + Y will redo your last undo action. (This function is limited to 10 moves by default)
- Clicking Plus/Equal will zoom in on the display and Minus/Underscore will zoom out on the display.
- Clicking the Space Bar when your cursor is located in the display screen will allow you to rotate the part with your mouse. Click the space bar a second time to stop rotation.
- Clicking the Left and Right Arrows will navigate tabs when a tab is selected.
- Clicking the Left Mouse Button while holding the SHIFT' key will place and apply a Pickpoint in the Assembly interface.