Carefully follow these steps or watch the video below to help install the Bend-Tech Software.
Step 1: Place the Bend-Tech CD into your computer's CD drive.
Step 2: After a few seconds, an installation welcome screen should appear. If that happens, proceed to step 3. If not, please proceed with the following sub-steps.
- Double click on the main screen icon <My Computer>.
- Right click on the CD drive that the Bend-Tech CD is in. In most cases this is your D: or E: drive.
- Select <Open> from the pull down menu.
- Double click on the file <setup.exe>.
Step 3: Select the Next button.
Step 4: Carefully read through the License Agreement. Select the I accept the terms button.
- Next, the installation wizard will ask where to place the program and its files. It is suggested not to change the recommended setting.
Step 5: Select the Next button to continue.
- The installation wizard will uninstall and install the appropriate files.
Step 6: When the installation wizard is complete, select the Finish button.
The installation is now complete.
An icon should appear on your main screen. In addition, Bend-Tech will have a selection under the Start, Programs menu.
To open the program...
- Double click on the Bend-Tech icon and the start up splash screen will appear.
When you are finished with the install, be sure to hold onto your CD for additional installations if a computer crashes or if you'd like to transfer the software to a separate computer.